From Sunday August 24 – Saturday August 30, ExploreBK and the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce will partner with North Flatbush BID and six health and fitness related businesses to offer a week’s worth of exclusive deals, discounts, and freebies to all of our ExploreBK subscribers.
RSVP for the promotion at http://bit.ly/PFbk2014, print out your email confirmation, and explore Fitness on Flatbush!
Participating businesses and their deals:
– Crunch, 330 Flatbush Ave.: Free 1 week pass | Free personal training session with postural deviation assessment | Free body composition analysis | Free TRX/Kettlebell core workout |Free personalized workout along with access to nutritional supplement database | 40% off personal training plus free Crunch gym bag and 30 days of nutritional essential if you sign up for a membership during Passport to Fitness on Flatbush
– Bikram Yoga Park Slope, 289 Flatbush Ave. (for newbies only): 15% off any package for first time students
– BYKlyn Indoor Cycling Studio, 258 Flatbush Ave. (for newbies only): Free water bottle | Free granola | Free class | $20 off summer six pack class package
– Pongo Power, 350 Flatbush Ave. (for newbies only): Buy a 10 pack of training sessions and receive 2 additional sessions free
– HIITbk, 264 Flatbush Ave.: Free t-shirt with any class (while supplies last, 1 per person)
– Tatem Acupuncture and Wellness, 285 Flatbush Ave.: $69 for one initial acupuncture treatment ($125 value) | $99 for two follow-up acupuncture session ($220 value) | $59 for one Reiki session ($85 value) | $99 for two follow up Reiki sessions ($170 value)